The Dreamer

My photo
nineteen and mental ♥ i express my electric wit through my sharpie love

welcome to truly madly

a blog of a dream. a dream of a blog. a dream blog.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dream Inspired XV: Her Morning Elegance

Ok ok, so i know i've been dishing out more dream inspirations than actual dreams but it.s not my fault i swear, my subconscious simply refuses to cooperate.
Sadly i feel like this blog has become more of a blog for music videos about dreams than the dreams themselves, hopefully i can fix that soon
anywho...
i am both shocked and disappointed that i did not come across this too perfect video sooner. press play and you'll see exactly what i.m talking about.



it.s Her Morning Elegance by Oren Lavie
careful... it.s addicting

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

♥Reality Of The Dream That Is Love ♥