The Dreamer

My photo
nineteen and mental ♥ i express my electric wit through my sharpie love

welcome to truly madly

a blog of a dream. a dream of a blog. a dream blog.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dream Inspired XII: Alice

I stumbled upon this video ever so recently and found it both strangely addicting and refreshingly appropriate for this dream blog. We all know too well the story of Alice in Wonderland and how the entire story revolves around one of the most uniquely ridiculous dreams in existence {a bit of an exxaggeration on my part, i have yet to hear your dreams}.




I hope you enjoy it as much as i did. Try not to become to mesmerized.

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool, I saw it the other day! I remember how I used to watch the movie repeatedly as a child:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

♥Reality Of The Dream That Is Love ♥