The Dreamer

My photo
nineteen and mental ♥ i express my electric wit through my sharpie love

welcome to truly madly

a blog of a dream. a dream of a blog. a dream blog.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Dream Inspired X: Where The Wild Things Are







Finally, a classic children.s book that a very large majority of us grew up with has been made into a live action movie.
It.s a lovely and wild {mostly wild... ok lovely} story about a young boy and the power of his dreams.
I will definitely be waiting in the ticket line, with my little brother.s hand clasped in mine when this film comes out in october.
{a dream best seen when awake}

Can you believe i found a blog dedicated to these wild things and their Terrible Yellow Eyes

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was great they made a movie on this book too.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

♥Reality Of The Dream That Is Love ♥